Eddie Banks in Coronation Street!
Anorak
2005-09-26 19:52:51 UTC
Just seen him as Les's Lawyer. Gone grey and half his top teeth are
missing..
Gareth
2005-09-28 17:46:53 UTC
Post by Anorak
Just seen him as Les's Lawyer. Gone grey and half his top teeth are
missing..
Bloody hell, yes you're right.

I missed Eddie's exit - all I remember is that he declared his love for his
son's wife in front of his own wife. That was the last I saw of him.

Gareth.
Anorak
2005-10-11 09:09:22 UTC
Post by Gareth
Post by Anorak
Just seen him as Les's Lawyer. Gone grey and half his top teeth are
missing..
Bloody hell, yes you're right.
I missed Eddie's exit - all I remember is that he declared his love for
his son's wife in front of his own wife. That was the last I saw of him.
Yes what is annoying is that Sky 1 took off frorm where Living TV stopped
episodes and we were just getting to all this i think, Rosie with her
scratch cards etc also. There were was something very simple about Brookie
back then, bit like Neighbours but with better storylines... It lost it mid
1998 though, different writers the reason

It would be good if More4 could show at least from where sky 1 left off or
even start from 1982 etc
Gareth
2005-10-27 21:38:01 UTC
Post by Anorak
Post by Gareth
Post by Anorak
Just seen him as Les's Lawyer. Gone grey and half his top teeth are
missing..
Bloody hell, yes you're right.
I missed Eddie's exit - all I remember is that he declared his love for
his son's wife in front of his own wife. That was the last I saw of him.
Yes what is annoying is that Sky 1 took off frorm where Living TV stopped
episodes and we were just getting to all this i think, Rosie with her
scratch cards etc also.
<snipped>

Yes, but nobody can tell me basically what happened after Eddie, knees on
road, declared his love for his son's wife. Does anyone know what the hell
happened after that scene/episode??

Gareth.
JNugent
2005-10-27 21:57:55 UTC
Post by Gareth
Post by Anorak
Post by Gareth
Post by Anorak
Just seen him as Les's Lawyer. Gone grey and half his top teeth are
missing..
Bloody hell, yes you're right.
I missed Eddie's exit - all I remember is that he declared his love for
his son's wife in front of his own wife. That was the last I saw of him.
Yes what is annoying is that Sky 1 took off frorm where Living TV stopped
episodes and we were just getting to all this i think, Rosie with her
scratch cards etc also.
<snipped>
Yes, but nobody can tell me basically what happened after Eddie, knees on
road, declared his love for his son's wife. Does anyone know what the hell
happened after that scene/episode??
He and his wife made it up.

They later left the series together when their home was repossessed after
they failed to pay the mortgage (during the scratch addiction episode).
Gareth
2005-11-01 18:36:08 UTC
Post by JNugent
Post by Gareth
Post by Anorak
Post by Gareth
Post by Anorak
Just seen him as Les's Lawyer. Gone grey and half his top teeth are
missing..
Bloody hell, yes you're right.
I missed Eddie's exit - all I remember is that he declared his love for
his son's wife in front of his own wife. That was the last I saw of him.
Yes what is annoying is that Sky 1 took off frorm where Living TV
stopped episodes and we were just getting to all this i think, Rosie
with her scratch cards etc also.
<snipped>
Yes, but nobody can tell me basically what happened after Eddie, knees on
road, declared his love for his son's wife. Does anyone know what the
hell happened after that scene/episode??
He and his wife made it up.
They later left the series together when their home was repossessed after
they failed to pay the mortgage (during the scratch addiction episode).
Thanks for this information - it's put me out a years of nagging curiosity!

Gareth.