hey
Jack Wrigley
2003-07-12 04:31:41 UTC
On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 00:26:30 +0100, "Cathy White"
Aw - come on guys, I'm sure some of us can make this newsgroup last...
Someone make a conversation - quick - while no-ones looking!
Cathy
How's about we rate all the Brookside women (again)? My vote goes to
the one Tim was bonking while Emily was dying. Shit, I don't even
remember her name :--)
Cathy White
2003-07-12 09:59:46 UTC
Post by Jack Wrigley
How's about we rate all the Brookside women (again)? My vote goes to
the one Tim was bonking while Emily was dying. Shit, I don't even
remember her name :--)
..... neither can Tim probably!
I can't join in a conversation about Brookie women and there's no decent men
to have a conversation about although Steve's not a bad looking young man.

Is it true that Anthony gets murdered by his new girlfriend?
Radiohead
2003-07-13 01:12:09 UTC
OI! Have you not heard of spoiler space? Brookie's only got four months
left, please don't give away plot lines, even if they are just wild
rumours.
Sorry, my apologies.
That's all right :)))

I just watched this week's ep - very good I thought!

Poor old Marty, I wish life would give him a break.

I was very touched by the break up of Tony and Jonesy's relationship. The
girl was excellent in that scene, it can't have been easy for her.

And the row between Tony and his mum, powerful stuff.

I suppose Marty and his wife may break up. Maybe the reason was rather
contrived (the photo album) but at least we can look forward to more strong
scenes in future weeks.