My lesbian girlfriends new peircing
PeterR
2004-04-18 14:05:22 UTC
Ive posted some pics of my girlfriends new peircing, nipple and vagina.
Enjoy :)
[insert funny joke here]
Chris B
2004-04-18 17:03:32 UTC
Ive posted some pics of my girlfriends new peircing, nipple and vagina.
Enjoy :)
woah! new piercing (non-plural)... is that one entire ring from up there to
down there or something?
Now that's a trick and a half
yuffy
2004-04-18 22:54:51 UTC
Post by PeterR
Ive posted some pics of my girlfriends new peircing, nipple and vagina.
Enjoy :)
woah! new piercing (non-plural)... is that one entire ring from up there to
down there or something?
Now that's a trick and a half
God bless both of them, may they inherit the bounty of the earth

Martin Rodgers
2004-04-18 20:09:57 UTC
--
http://www.wildcard.demon.co.uk You can never browse enough
Will write code that writes code that writes code for food