Where was everyone else.
Himself
2003-11-06 08:57:01 UTC
Alright, so I'm a shite for not watching for the last 2 years or so (saw
one episode about 6 months ago when it was still on Saturday afternoons).

I thought the final episode was cracking, I have to say. Far from
vintage Brookie, but very enjoyable. I also thought it was a good
decision to NOT do the obvious and have Jimmy burn down the close at the
end.

The ending, I thought, was fitting and kind of sweet - even Jimmy
winking at the camera.

One question though - did Katie Rogers, Mike Dixon + wife (???), Jacqui
dixon/Max have proper ending storylines? Did they all leave? Why weren't
they in the last episode?

Thanks
Himself
Brookie Fan
2003-11-06 11:45:06 UTC
Post by Himself
Why weren't
they in the last episode?
Isn't it obvious?
So you have to buy the video/dvd

Himself
2003-11-06 11:53:35 UTC
Post by Brookie Fan
Post by Himself
Why weren't
they in the last episode?
Isn't it obvious?
So you have to buy the video/dvd
not going to happen. sorry
Himself
Brookie Fan
2003-11-06 13:19:25 UTC
Post by Himself
not going to happen. sorry
Not going to find out then are you ;-)

Himself
2003-11-06 14:22:55 UTC
Post by Brookie Fan
Post by Himself
not going to happen. sorry
Not going to find out then are you ;-)
guess not....
Himself
Brookie Fan
2003-11-06 14:57:50 UTC
Post by Himself
guess not....
Unless someone buys it and sticks it on a filesharing system ;-)

Himself
2003-11-06 14:59:27 UTC
Post by Brookie Fan
Post by Himself
guess not....
Unless someone buys it and sticks it on a filesharing system ;-)
I find that highly unlikely....
Himself
Gareth
2003-11-06 19:43:34 UTC
Post by Himself
Post by Brookie Fan
Post by Himself
guess not....
Unless someone buys it and sticks it on a filesharing system ;-)
I find that highly unlikely....
Do you? Do you really? Tell you what, I'll prove you wrong.

Gareth.
Himself
2003-11-06 20:44:29 UTC
Post by Gareth
Post by Himself
Post by Brookie Fan
Post by Himself
guess not....
Unless someone buys it and sticks it on a filesharing system ;-)
I find that highly unlikely....
Do you? Do you really? Tell you what, I'll prove you wrong.
I was being facetious. Calm down, calm down...
Himself
Gareth

Gareth.
Himself
2003-11-07 10:49:51 UTC
Post by Gareth
Post by Himself
I was being facetious. Calm down, calm down...
No you calm down.
Right so. I'm calm.
Himself
Himself
2003-11-06 14:59:56 UTC
Post by Brookie Fan
Post by Himself
guess not....
Unless someone buys it and sticks it on a filesharing system ;-)
Seriously though - what happened to Katie, Mike, Jacqui etc.?? Please????
Himself
SGM
2003-11-07 12:00:34 UTC
Post by Himself
One question though - did Katie Rogers, Mike Dixon + wife (???), Jacqui
dixon/Max have proper ending storylines? Did they all leave? Why weren't
they in the last episode?
Okay, Katie last appeared about a month ago, was going to start a new life
with the father of her new baby, so she had a 'proper ending' of sorts.
Can't remember what Sammy was going to do though.

Last week Rachel had her second child, but her and Mike were going to get
divorced and still are, but they reached an understanding about Mike getting
to see the kid and stuff, as long as he didn't try and get them back
together, I think she said. Another proper ending.

Jacqui and Max left the close a couple of months ago after finally selling
their house (although it was to Michaelson). Jacqui popped up every couple
of weeks, including last week for Bev and Ron's wedding. Max however, was
never seen again, either being "too busy at the restaurant" or "stuck in
traffic".

So, yes they all left, and that's why they weren't in the final ep.

HTH

SGM
Himself
2003-11-07 12:10:21 UTC
Post by SGM
Post by Himself
One question though - did Katie Rogers, Mike Dixon + wife (???), Jacqui
dixon/Max have proper ending storylines? Did they all leave? Why weren't
they in the last episode?
Okay, Katie last appeared about a month ago, was going to start a new life
with the father of her new baby, so she had a 'proper ending' of sorts.
Can't remember what Sammy was going to do though.
<snip>

Thanks for the summary :-)
Himself
Paul Weaver
2003-11-07 23:34:35 UTC
Post by Himself
Alright, so I'm a shite for not watching for the last 2 years or so (saw
one episode about 6 months ago when it was still on Saturday afternoons).
Yeah, same here I'm afraid. No TV at uni for the first year, and I
got out of the habit of watching TV. Watched the last two episodes though,
brilliant stuff, shame I never got to see Max again though :(