lieber Führer alles Gute zum Geburtstag!!!!!
Ken
2004-04-20 17:36:21 UTC
"Krispo" <krispo-no-***@dragonpoof.com> wrote in message news:a25naHRjcng=***@1082481515.nulluser.com..
.
on this day in 1889, our dear leader ADOLPH HITLER was born.
Happy Birthday to our great Fuhrer!
HEIL HITLER!
an diesem Tag 1889, wurde unser lieber Führer ADOLPH HITLER getragen.
Alles Gute zum Geburtstag zu unserem großen Fuhrer!
Gott mit uns -- 1813
Gloxinia
jävla idiot ...
The Scientist
2004-04-20 20:35:27 UTC
.
on this day in 1889, our dear leader ADOLPH HITLER was born.
Happy Birthday to our great Fuhrer!
HEIL HITLER!
an diesem Tag 1889, wurde unser lieber Führer ADOLPH HITLER getragen.
Alles Gute zum Geburtstag zu unserem großen Fuhrer!
--
Gott mit uns -- 1813
Cheers upside-down asshole, I had almost forgotten that very special man
Hilter. He truly was special. He managed to turn a once proud nation into
the pariahs of Europe. He appealed to the bullies in society and persuaded
them that their own personal failures were caused by the people who worked
hard and tried to better themselves. He told them how special they were and
many followed like sheep and others were too frightened to challenge the new
orthodoxy. He selected groups of victims the bullies could blame their own
personal shortcomings on. He was so special he managed to bring about the
division of Europe for nearly fifty years resulting in a political system
completely at odds with his own ideals being imposed on a large part of his
so-called master race. He was so special that the very nation he seeked to
dominate have completely removed and banned all trace of him from their
society. Yes, Hilter was so much more than a third-rate Charlie Chaplin
impersonator, I'm glad you reminded us all of that.
slumpy
2004-04-20 20:51:59 UTC
...and with no more than a cursory glance at the dead camel The Scientist
Post by The Scientist
.
[...]
well said sir.
--
slumpy
no more
(well what the fuck did you expect ?)
2004-04-21 11:19:07 UTC
Post by The Scientist
Cheers upside-down asshole, I had almost forgotten that very special man
Hilter. He truly was special.
Do you always repeat yourself when you babble?
Post by The Scientist
He managed to turn a once proud nation into
the pariahs of Europe. He appealed to the bullies in society and persuaded
them that their own personal failures were caused by the people who worked
hard and tried to better themselves.
O, you speak of the shylocks, eh?
Post by The Scientist
He told them how special..
Babble On. Now's the time, the time is now, Babble On........
Post by The Scientist
they were and
many followed like sheep
I'll leave the sheep expertise to you.
Post by The Scientist
and others were too frightened to challenge the new
orthodoxy. He selected groups of victims the bullies could blame their own
personal shortcomings on. He was so special..
This is a very "special" post.
Post by The Scientist
he managed to bring about the
division of Europe for nearly fifty years resulting in a political system
completely at odds with his own ideals being imposed on a large part of his
so-called master race.
Rather a master race than a master bator.
Post by The Scientist
He was so special..
Aaaaaaartghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........
Post by The Scientist
that the very nation he seeked to
dominate have completely removed and banned all trace of him from their
society. Yes, Hilter was so much more than a third-rate Charlie Chaplin
impersonator, I'm glad you reminded us all of that.
Yes he was.

Chef extraordinaire.

"Special"ized in Baked German (like Baked Alaska)

Ingredients

2x2.5cm/1in thick rounds Jew puddings
2x85g/3oz Jewballs of vanilla ice cream
3 medium )fertilized best) eggs, whites only jew women only.
55g/2oz caster sugar

Method

1. Preheat the OVEN to 220C/ 425F/Gas 7.
2. Place each round of Jew pudding in a small ovenproof shallow dish.
3. In a large clean grease-free glass bowl, whisk together the eggs of
a white, fertile Jewball woman and caster sugar to stiff peaks.
4. Place each Jewball of ice cream on top of the rounds of christmas
pudding. Remind Hamishka Bernstein that the Jews killed Christ. Good
move.
5. Cover the ice cream and Jew pudding with the meringue mixture.
6. Using a fork make peaks all over the meringue. Jackoff on the top.
7. Bake the germans for 3-5 minutes or until cooked through and
golden.
8. Serve immediately. Watch out for gold teeth.

JPG
2004-04-20 20:44:02 UTC
.
on this day in 1889, our dear leader ADOLPH HITLER was born.
Happy Birthday to our great Fuhrer!
HEIL HITLER!
an diesem Tag 1889, wurde unser lieber Führer ADOLPH HITLER getragen.
Alles Gute zum Geburtstag zu unserem großen Fuhrer!
--
Gott mit uns -- 1813
Du bist ein Arshloch.

Sheißegesicht.