Katie and Nick
Erika
2003-09-03 00:18:11 UTC
The producers are quite clever.. they hade me on Katies side for a
long time tonight, even though she was behaving like a cow as well.

It was a very poor ending to the episode though.. no cliffhanger what
so ever. We could easily have seen the last of Katie and Nick now (and
I for one wouldn't complain.).

I seriously miss the old format with more than one storyline in every
episode.
Radiohead
2003-09-03 09:45:16 UTC
Post by Erika
The producers are quite clever.. they hade me on Katies side for a
long time tonight, even though she was behaving like a cow as well.
It was a very poor ending to the episode though.. no cliffhanger what
so ever. We could easily have seen the last of Katie and Nick now (and
I for one wouldn't complain.).
I seriously miss the old format with more than one storyline in every
episode.
Me too. There are no cliff hangers any more as each week the stories have to
wrap themselves up. I kind of sided with Katie at the beginning, but as
she's such a self indulgent, miserable cow at the best of times I also
wanted to strangle her!

I did feel sorry for Sammy though - even though she's daft her heart was
always in the right place with regards to Katie and she genuinely had tried
to help, yet K and N said some terrible things to her.

Oh well, next week we can look forward to *yet another* 90 minutes of that
awful family with the two ugly sons. It's really been their show this year,
wonder why?