what will happen to the houses?
croft
2003-11-05 12:21:08 UTC
x-no-archive: yes

does c4, or merseytv own these? will people be able to buy them?
Fludge
2003-11-05 16:05:53 UTC
They use them for other stuff already. We weren't allowed inside
Michelson's house for two reasons:

1 - he's a drug dealing psycopath who'd stove your skull in if you crossed
the threshold.

2 - They use the inside of that house as one of the sets for Hollioakes. If
we'd gone in there would have been a big culture clash between the shiny
happy people of Cheshire and the disturbed lifestyle of a dealer.
Allan McPhail
2003-11-05 22:15:30 UTC
I read that they intend to use them for filming for other programmes/films.

Allan McPhail