Terry Sullivan's reaction to Barry's confession?
AJ
2003-09-11 15:05:58 UTC
Ah, my memory.

Can someone remind me what happened when Barry confessed to Terry about
killing Sue?

Gareth.
Trish
2003-09-11 21:04:31 UTC
Post by AJ
Ah, my memory.
Can someone remind me what happened when Barry confessed to Terry about
killing Sue?
Fran (woman that used to do the ad for peas - long blonde hair) had worked
out that Barry had killed Sue and Danny. Barry had to tell Terry before it
was all going to come out. Fran earlier told Terry that Barry had slept with
Sue, and at that time, Terry went for Barry with a knife. Barry then forced
Fran to tell Terry she had lied about Barry and Sue.

They were on a beach somewhere, and Barry was going through all the times
they'd had together. He ended up telling Terry that he had slept with Sue,
and then told him about what happened the day she and Danny died. Barry had
a sawn-off shotgun with him and handed it to Terry to shoot him with. Terry
turned the offer down as he wanted Barry to suffer for the rest of his life
for what he did.

Barry went missing and Terry was a suspect in his (presumed) murder, but
Barry turned up at the police station and Terry was freed.
--
Trish
Dublin, Ireland
JNugent
Fittingly enough, her name is Julie Peasgood...
yoohoo@yoohoo.com