Last Night's episode (23rd Sept)
Radiohead
2003-09-24 14:02:23 UTC
Well acted I thought by Tiffany Chapman (Rachel).

But surely they can't be setting her up for a romance with the
bizarrely-eared Christy Murray? That would be too weird.

And how did Mike suddenly become a historian? His degree was in media
studies. Laughable.
Gareth Davies
2003-09-24 16:43:42 UTC
Post by Radiohead
Well acted I thought by Tiffany Chapman (Rachel).
But surely they can't be setting her up for a romance with the
bizarrely-eared Christy Murray? That would be too weird.
And how did Mike suddenly become a historian? His degree was in media
studies. Laughable.
I seem to remember previous mentions of "History".

Gareth.
Sid White
2003-09-25 16:41:25 UTC
Post by Gareth Davies
Post by Radiohead
Well acted I thought by Tiffany Chapman (Rachel).
But surely they can't be setting her up for a romance with the
bizarrely-eared Christy Murray? That would be too weird.
And how did Mike suddenly become a historian? His degree was in media
studies. Laughable.
I seem to remember previous mentions of "History".
Ironic really given the future ahead for the show.

Sid White