Can't cope
Fludge
2003-11-05 16:12:52 UTC
Well, it's been almost twenty four hours now, and I still don't feel any
better. Okay so it's been rubbish for a while, but now it's gone, and so is
the promise that it could stage a Liverpool vs Newcastle 4-3 kind of
miraculous fightback. I really, genuinely feel hacked off about this. And
how could they all just stroll out with their merry old lets look forward
not back rubbish. Tinhead just strolled off the close... as if. I'm left
reminising about Degger and various other things, and he's gone before I can
refocus through my alcohol blurred eyes. Does anyone else feel genuinely
upset!? Am I mad? My girlfriend has been watching it for the whole
21years, she's pretty watery right now.
croft
2003-11-05 16:47:17 UTC
x-no-archive: yes

it's just tv. move on (but turn the taps off first!)

i was expecting to see more flashbacks, or maybe
a montage of classic scenes at the end...

didnt relise the 'morning after' the hanging was meant
to be weeks afterwards- all safe and well, etc..
Gareth
2003-11-05 20:11:01 UTC
Post by Fludge
how could they all just stroll out with their merry old lets look forward
not back rubbish. Tinhead just strolled off the close... as if. I'm left
reminising about Degger and various other things, and he's gone before I can
refocus through my alcohol blurred eyes. Does anyone else feel genuinely
upset!? Am I mad? My girlfriend has been watching it for the whole
21years, she's pretty watery right now.
Ah bollocks, get yourself a younger girlfriend - Brookside will seem far
less important then to both her and to you ;-)

Gareth.