Help me remember
Ian Fleming
2003-10-20 09:51:03 UTC
Can anyone remember the name of Damons mate in the early episodes? Long lank
black hair?

Its doing my head in !!!
No Spam
2003-10-20 15:10:02 UTC
Post by Ian Fleming
Can anyone remember the name of Damons mate in the early episodes? Long lank
black hair?
Its doing my head in !!!
Gizmo?

JNugent
2003-10-20 16:09:13 UTC
Post by No Spam
Post by Ian Fleming
Can anyone remember the name of Damons mate in the early episodes?
Long lank black hair?
Its doing my head in !!!
One of those Brookside phrases that no-one ever actually uses in real-life
(or at least, not until it was heard on "Brookside").
Post by No Spam
Gizmo?
Correct. The "other one" was apparently "Ducksie"

See: http://forums.cpfc.org/showthread/t-12954.html

(The *only* web-source for those two names, according to Google).
Radiohead
Arr ey soft lad :)
No Spam
2003-10-20 20:33:42 UTC
Post by JNugent
Post by No Spam
Gizmo?
Correct. The "other one" was apparently "Ducksie"
See: http://forums.cpfc.org/showthread/t-12954.html
(The *only* web-source for those two names, according to Google).
Hmm, I thought about that and then went to imdb

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083392/fullcredits

Robert T. Cullen .... Gizzmo Hawkins (1982) His only credited part
according to

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1055284/

JNugent
2003-10-20 21:34:36 UTC
Post by No Spam
Post by JNugent
Post by No Spam
Gizmo?
Correct. The "other one" was apparently "Ducksie"
See: http://forums.cpfc.org/showthread/t-12954.html
(The *only* web-source for those two names, according to Google).
Hmm, I thought about that and then went to imdb
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083392/fullcredits
Robert T. Cullen .... Gizzmo Hawkins (1982) His only credited part
according to
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1055284/
Yes - I meant "together" in one search. My search was on "Damon" and
"Gizmo".