Broadcast times
Melv
2003-08-24 10:26:14 UTC
Does sky show a repeat at any time as now they have switched to tuesday
nights I never see it as I work nights.
Radiohead
2003-08-24 13:09:42 UTC
Buy a VCR, they're great!
Nedville
2003-08-26 21:38:46 UTC
Post by Radiohead
Post by Melv
Does sky show a repeat at any time as now they have switched to tuesday
nights I never see it as I work nights.
Buy a VCR, they're great!
Surely you're getting Sugar Puffs mixed up with VCRs.

Ned
Pog Mo Thoin ("red" is "blue")
2003-08-26 21:53:48 UTC
Post by Nedville
Post by Radiohead
Post by Melv
Does sky show a repeat at any time as now they have switched to
tuesday nights I never see it as I work nights.
Buy a VCR, they're great!
Surely you're getting Sugar Puffs mixed up with VCRs.
You mean "Frosties" !

They're grrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaattttttt!!!!!!!!!
Pog Mo Thoin ("red" is "blue")
2003-08-27 23:27:43 UTC
Post by Pog Mo Thoin ("red" is "blue")
Post by Nedville
Post by Radiohead
Post by Melv
Does sky show a repeat at any time as now they have switched to
tuesday nights I never see it as I work nights.
Buy a VCR, they're great!
Surely you're getting Sugar Puffs mixed up with VCRs.
You mean "Frosties" !
They're grrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaattttttt!!!!!!!!!
Lol, Tony the Tiger, where is he now? Frosties were very nice though,
must buy a pack for old times sake, if they still exist. However, we
digress!
They do still exist and they're still grrrreeeeeeaaaaaatttt !

http://www.kelloggs.co.uk/products/product.asp?id=19
Melv
Cathy White
2003-08-28 18:31:37 UTC
<snip>
Post by Melv
I take it there are no other broadcast times then?
Er.... no.
It may well return to Saturday soon, although it's finishing on November
21st anyway. What a strange thought :(
21 November? I thought it was 4 November? Hope you're right though. Then
again, I watched the first half an hour of Brookie that I'd taped on Tuesday
and haven't bothered with the rest yet.
Radiohead
2003-08-28 21:09:05 UTC
Post by Cathy White
<snip>
Post by Melv
I take it there are no other broadcast times then?
Er.... no.
It may well return to Saturday soon, although it's finishing on November
21st anyway. What a strange thought :(
21 November? I thought it was 4 November? Hope you're right though. Then
again, I watched the first half an hour of Brookie that I'd taped on Tuesday
and haven't bothered with the rest yet.
Cathy, you may well be right! Sorry to mislead people. I think I was getting
confused with the fact that it's the 21st anniversary of the start of the
programme. I've just tried checking the C4 website and Brookside's own, but
there's no mention of a final transmission date.

Regarding last Tuesday's, there was some quite good acting in it but it's
all very predictable.

By the way, every time I watch 'Christie' on screen I keep getting
distracted by his right (our left) ear! It's totally deformed - very large
with nothing inside it, not the normal ear shape lol. God I must be bored!
Cathy White
2003-08-29 18:01:43 UTC
Post by Radiohead
By the way, every time I watch 'Christie' on screen I keep getting
distracted by his right (our left) ear! It's totally deformed - very large
with nothing inside it, not the normal ear shape lol. God I must be bored!
I noticed that too! I think it was the Tuesday before last when I noticed
it and I couldn't concentrate as I was looking at his ear so much, wondering
whether it was plastic or something - v. odd...
Rob
2003-09-01 18:39:33 UTC
It's usually shown on S4C (Channel 4 in Wales) on Wednesday evenings after
11 pm. If you live in, or near, Wales, you can get it on terrestrial tv.
If you have access to sky tv, you can get it anywhere.
The digital version of S4C (including Sky) only shows Welsh programmes, so
no Brookside on there.