Where did Michaelson's front door go?
BigAl
2003-11-06 13:02:44 UTC
I posted last night about missing the last 30 mins of the final episode
owing to a dodgy tape, the post seems to be missing this morning, if anyone
could fill me in from where Steve said his goodbyes to erm... the girl from
across the road, and them Tim called Steve on his mobile while looking at
him from inside No 10 telling him time to move on.

Anyhoo, what the hell happened to Michaleson's front door, it's been a
smooth metal one for the last couple of weeks to deter wouldbe raiders. Yet
in the final episode it was back to a bog standard wooden or UPVC panel
door.

It was all a bit funny how they managed to get into his house, especially as
we know he carried a gun. Was any of this explained in the bit I missed.

Alan

--
The glass is not only half empty, it's chipped and I've cut my lip and
cracked a tooth on it.
Gareth