Tuesday Nights episode ???
Ladyrock
2003-10-09 17:21:15 UTC
Dammit.

Forgot it AGAIN !!!!!!!

Can anyone PLEEEEEEEEASE give me the storyline for this week !!!

Read next weeks review ........... what HAS happened to Jimmy ??
JNugent
2003-10-09 18:01:18 UTC
Post by Ladyrock
Dammit.
Forgot it AGAIN !!!!!!!
Can anyone PLEEEEEEEEASE give me the storyline for this week !!!
Read next weeks review ........... what HAS happened to Jimmy ??
Well, that was rather the pint of this wiiek's episide (which I happened to
see as it was broadcast rather than on tape).

Briefly:

Jimmy mets Margi at Liverpool airport (she is here for the drug gang trial).
He has borowed Tim's new stretch limo for the occasion. Later, he manages to
get them both locked into the back of the limo in a remote location (a
remote location somewhere between Speke and Deysbrook? Don't ask...). They
fall for each other, and, in a bravura display of
soap-opera-character-shift, Margi has forgiven him for "taking advantage" of
Nikki.

Meanwhile... the married Gordon sister and her injured estranged husband
reconcile, and they decide to sell their house in Warrington and the
Brookside Close house, in order that they can buy a big house soemwhere else
where the whole family (all six of them, including the three siblings) can
live happily ever after. They are going to sell to "Seneco" <sp?>.

Meanwhile... the trial of the drug gang is going on - some of the cast are
there in court, but we hear nothing of the progress of the case - we just
learn that the looniest member of the gang (still at large somewhere in
Granada City) has visited Jimmy's house and daubed a warning in red paint on
the lounge wall...

Really, there wasn't much to it - it could all have been done in 45 minutes.
Ladyrock
2003-10-10 04:46:22 UTC
Post by JNugent
Post by Ladyrock
[...]
Cheers. Thank you. Doesn't sound like I missed much then.

Counting down the weeks ...............
Radiohead
2003-10-10 10:26:49 UTC
Post by JNugent
Post by JNugent
Post by JNugent
get them both locked into the back of the limo in a remote location (a
remote location somewhere between Speke and Deysbrook? Don't ask...). They
fall for each other, and, in a bravura display of
soap-opera-character-shift, Margi has forgiven him for "taking
advantage"
Post by JNugent
of
Post by JNugent
where the whole family (all six of them, including the three siblings) can
live happily ever after. They are going to sell to "Seneco" <sp?>.
Meanwhile... the trial of the drug gang is going on - some of the cast are
there in court, but we hear nothing of the progress of the case - we just
learn that the looniest member of the gang (still at large somewhere in
Granada City) has visited Jimmy's house and daubed a warning in red
paint
Post by JNugent
on
Post by JNugent
the lounge wall...
Really, there wasn't much to it - it could all have been done in 45
minutes.
Cheers. Thank you. Doesn't sound like I missed much then.
Counting down the weeks ...............
Apparently the last broadcast is 4th Nov (according to various forums and
newsgroups). I have not seen this confirmed anywhere - does anyone know for
definite?

If it's true, that means only four eps to go!