Brookside set
Andyc 7
2004-01-18 17:18:33 UTC
Can anyone tell me where the actual Brookside close set is? Not the
Childwall set. I know it is on Lord Croxteth's estate but can't find
it on the map. I am aware it is a guarded set but am just curious as
to where it is. Any directions
JNugent
2004-01-18 23:41:32 UTC
Post by Andyc 7
Can anyone tell me where the actual Brookside close set is? Not the
Childwall set. I know it is on Lord Croxteth's estate but can't find
it on the map. I am aware it is a guarded set but am just curious as
to where it is. Any directions
It is off Deysbrook Lane (east of the Croxteth Hall Lane/Princess Drive
junction).

---
a***@cucumber.demon.co.uk
Out if interest, what's happening with it now?
JNugent
2004-01-20 16:15:33 UTC
Post by a***@cucumber.demon.co.uk
Post by JNugent
Post by Andyc 7
Can anyone tell me where the actual Brookside close set is? Not the
Childwall set. I know it is on Lord Croxteth's estate but can't find
it on the map. I am aware it is a guarded set but am just curious as
to where it is. Any directions
It is off Deysbrook Lane (east of the Croxteth Hall Lane/Princess
Drive junction).
Out if interest, what's happening with it now?
It's still in use by Mersey TV (eg, for indoor shots for Hollyoaks). At
least, that's what MTV said would happen to it.

---
Mark
2004-01-21 00:28:06 UTC
Post by JNugent
Post by Andyc 7
Can anyone tell me where the actual Brookside close set is? Not the
Childwall set. I know it is on Lord Croxteth's estate but can't find
it on the map. I am aware it is a guarded set but am just curious as
to where it is. Any directions
It is off Deysbrook Lane (east of the Croxteth Hall Lane/Princess
Drive junction).
Out if interest, what's happening with it now?
It's still in use by Mersey TV (eg, for indoor shots for Hollyoaks). At
least, that's what MTV said would happen to it.
That new family are living in the Farnhams/Jack Michaelson's house.

Mark
JNugent
2004-01-21 02:11:38 UTC
Post by JNugent
Post by Andyc 7
Can anyone tell me where the actual Brookside close set is? Not
the Childwall set. I know it is on Lord Croxteth's estate but
can't find it on the map. I am aware it is a guarded set but am
just curious as to where it is. Any directions
It is off Deysbrook Lane (east of the Croxteth Hall Lane/Princess
Drive junction).
Out if interest, what's happening with it now?
It's still in use by Mersey TV (eg, for indoor shots for Hollyoaks).
At least, that's what MTV said would happen to it.
That new family are living in the Farnhams/Jack Michaelson's house.
New family in Hollyoaks?

I have never seen the programme (apart from bits of the Sunday omnibus
whilst flicking through the channels).

---
Gareth
2004-01-21 11:44:00 UTC
Post by JNugent
Post by JNugent
Post by Andyc 7
Can anyone tell me where the actual Brookside close set is? Not
the Childwall set. I know it is on Lord Croxteth's estate but
can't find it on the map. I am aware it is a guarded set but am
just curious as to where it is. Any directions
It is off Deysbrook Lane (east of the Croxteth Hall Lane/Princess
Drive junction).
Out if interest, what's happening with it now?
It's still in use by Mersey TV (eg, for indoor shots for Hollyoaks).
At least, that's what MTV said would happen to it.
That new family are living in the Farnhams/Jack Michaelson's house.
New family in Hollyoaks?
I have never seen the programme (apart from bits of the Sunday omnibus
whilst flicking through the channels).
Since Brookside's demise it seems to have become more like... Brookside. The
emphasis on younger story lines still seems to be very apparent but the
wrinkleys are now getting more of a look in. I wouldn't be surprised to see
Jimmy Corkhill making a cameo appearance or 50. That might even be good.
Still, what Brookside did to Jimmy's character was bizarre in the extreme:
he basically became a Gigolo for all shapes of women. Maybe not so good
then.

Gareth.

Gareth.