Un-subscribing
JNugent
2004-05-30 09:48:38 UTC
I have loyally kept this NG in my subscribed list, but see that the only
likely traffic is mass-x-posted spam, etc.

So ggodbye, anyone else who is/was still subscribed (I shll wait for any

I remember the days when this was a busy - and for the most part,
good-humoured - group.

I still wonder who was really responsible for Neville Gardner, who it was
who thought of giving Mick Johnson the on-screen opportunity to suggest
"Neville" as the name for Ron Dixon's supposed toupee and whose idea it was
to have the initials "NG" found pencilled onto a wall in one of the houses
when wallpaper was stripped ...

---
Graeme Selway

Annie
2004-06-02 04:30:09 UTC
I'm still here too.... was watching some Callum Finnegan clips just the other
day and reminiscing about when Brookie was actually good....

- Annie Vox :o)
JNugent
2004-06-02 16:17:26 UTC
Post by Annie
I'm still here too.... was watching some Callum Finnegan clips just
the other day and reminiscing about when Brookie was actually good....
- Annie Vox :o)
Yesterday, sorting through a pile of VHS cassettes, I came across an episode
from several years ago (older than late 2002 anyway - the Gordon family were
in it, but still intact).

---
Chris Hart
2004-07-21 23:52:09 UTC
On Wed, 2 Jun 2004 17:17:26 +0100, JNugent
<***@AC30.freeofspamserve.co.uk> wrote:

I just watched the "Lost weekend" video and thought I'd come to take a
look to see if the newsgroup still exsisted. I have to admit, I've not
looked in here for years! :(

Chris