Brookside - Unfinished Business
Pog Mo Thoin (Remove "trousers" to reply)
2003-11-07 21:24:00 UTC
DVD available from www.brookside.com for £9.99

What they don't tell you is to add £1 for P&P

So you pay £10.99 - a bargain as will be £19.99 in the shops.

Hope its better than that Callum Finnegan rubbish from about 4 years ago!
croft
2003-11-08 02:37:37 UTC
x-no-archive: yes

any other stuff on there too, or just the unseen bits from the seige?

the last (and first?) ever episodes would be good, or
<cynical> will they save that for xmas? </cynical>
Pog Mo Thoin (Remove "trousers" to reply)
2003-11-08 10:37:24 UTC
Post by croft
x-no-archive: yes
any other stuff on there too, or just the unseen bits from the seige?
the last (and first?) ever episodes would be good, or
<cynical> will they save that for xmas? </cynical>
I'll let you know when it arrives.

Details available at www.brookside.com
adam
2003-11-08 15:10:25 UTC
On Sat, 8 Nov 2003 02:37:37 -0000
Post by croft
x-no-archive: yes
Does the x-no-archive header work in the body text? I'd be
very surprised if it did.
Gareth
2003-11-08 16:14:59 UTC
Post by adam
On Sat, 8 Nov 2003 02:37:37 -0000
Post by croft
x-no-archive: yes
Does the x-no-archive header work in the body text? I'd be
very surprised if it did.
Yes it does but I'm not sure if it x-no-archives follow-ups i.e. whether >>
x-no-archive: yes works.

Gareth.