Ask Ricky Tomlinson aka Bobby Grant a question
BBC Wiltshire
2003-11-10 16:28:56 UTC
Actor Ricky Tomlinson the lovable couch potato of hit comedy 'The
Royle Family' is coming to Salisbury for 'An evening with.'

And BBC Wiltshire wants your questions for him.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/wiltshire/going_out/days_out/ricky_tomlinson.shtml

So if you've got a question for the star we want to hear from you. Ask
anything and we'll put the best to Ricky himself.
Glans, I
2003-11-10 16:46:49 UTC
Post by BBC Wiltshire
Actor Ricky Tomlinson the lovable couch potato of hit comedy 'The
Royle Family' is coming to Salisbury for 'An evening with.'
And BBC Wiltshire wants your questions for him.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/wiltshire/going_out/days_out/ricky_tomlinson.shtml
So if you've got a question for the star we want to hear from you. Ask
anything and we'll put the best to Ricky himself.
Ask him why he nevers washes his hair.

S i g n a l @ l i n e o n e . n e t
Lydiate (Remove Tony Blair to reply)
Ask him why he has a beard?
Tony
2003-11-10 20:18:43 UTC
Post by BBC Wiltshire
Actor Ricky Tomlinson the lovable couch potato of hit comedy 'The
Royle Family' is coming to Salisbury for 'An evening with.'
And BBC Wiltshire wants your questions for him.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/wiltshire/going_out/days_out/ricky_tomlinson.shtml
So if you've got a question for the star we want to hear from you. Ask
anything and we'll put the best to Ricky himself.
Ask him why he's sold out and now does those awful fucking British Gas
adverts.
Gareth
2003-11-10 23:24:45 UTC
Post by BBC Wiltshire
Actor Ricky Tomlinson the lovable couch potato of hit comedy 'The
Royle Family' is coming to Salisbury for 'An evening with.'
And BBC Wiltshire wants your questions for him.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/wiltshire/going_out/days_out/ricky_tomlinson.shtml
So if you've got a question for the star we want to hear from you. Ask
anything and we'll put the best to Ricky himself.
Ask him how he squares radical left wing politics with the National Front.

Gareth.