Lost the plot?
Gareth
2006-05-21 19:10:04 UTC
Shit, I was just watching some videos of Brookie in its death throes. One
thing that struck me was how violent some of the last episodes were - the
forced hanging (i.e. murder) from the bedroom window has to take the prize
for the most graphic and violent portrayal of problem solving in soap
history. Yes, I know the broadcast time allowed for the 9 PM watershed...

Any news on Jimmy's website?

Gareth.
JNugent
2006-05-21 19:33:30 UTC
Post by Gareth
Shit, I was just watching some videos of Brookie in its death throes. One
thing that struck me was how violent some of the last episodes were - the
forced hanging (i.e. murder) from the bedroom window has to take the prize
for the most graphic and violent portrayal of problem solving in soap
history. Yes, I know the broadcast time allowed for the 9 PM watershed...
Any news on Jimmy's website?
Haven't seen any.

Is that Vince Earl (Ron Dixon) on a new TV advert for something or other?