Where now?
Fludge
2003-11-05 16:14:24 UTC
Does anyone know what our bezzy mates are going to do now? I'm guessing
that Tinhead, Steve, Nikki and the like are not going to go to secretarial
school. For the likes of Jimmy and Ron, old stagers, its probably all over,
they'll never be able to be anything else in the eyes of the viewer, but
what about the rest? Got any projects planned?
Andy
2003-11-05 21:37:08 UTC
I think Barry Grant is going to star in "The Bill" ;-)
Post by Fludge
Does anyone know what our bezzy mates are going to do now? I'm guessing
that Tinhead, Steve, Nikki and the like are not going to go to secretarial
school. For the likes of Jimmy and Ron, old stagers, its probably all over,
they'll never be able to be anything else in the eyes of the viewer, but
what about the rest? Got any projects planned?
---
This email and attachments have been checked for viruses by AVG Antivirus
and is certified Virus- Free.
ferdy
amstereofan
JNugent
2003-11-12 16:19:07 UTC
Post by amstereofan
Post by Fludge
Does anyone know what our bezzy mates are going to do now? I'm
guessing that Tinhead, Steve, Nikki and the like are not going to go
to secretarial school. For the likes of Jimmy and Ron, old stagers, its
probably all over, they'll never be able to be anything else in the eyes
of the viewer, but what about the rest? Got any projects planned?
Jimmy / Ron will probably turn up in Corrie sooner or later
Although originally termed a jobbing part-time actor (resident in London
when he got the part), as far as I am aware, Dean Sullivan has never had a
major role other than his Brookside character. OTOH, Vince Earl is a
television veteran, appearing (as a stand-up) in "The Comedians"
(mid-seventies) and eventually in one of the episodes of "The Boys From The
Blackstuff" (1982).