Channel 5
Cathy White
2003-07-13 01:18:03 UTC
Apparently, Channel 5 have said that they'll buy the production rights to
Brookie if there's enough demand.

Here's the e-mail address to write to:

***@five.tv

Although I don't know if 4 people is "enough demand" :)

Cathy
kat
2003-07-13 13:02:20 UTC
Cathy White muttered
Post by Cathy White
Apparently, Channel 5 have said that they'll buy the production
rights to Brookie if there's enough demand.
Although I don't know if 4 people is "enough demand" :)
Cathy
Four? As many as that? ;-)
--
kat
^..^<
Radiohead
2003-07-21 16:40:27 UTC
Post by Cathy White
Apparently, Channel 5 have said that they'll buy the production rights to
Brookie if there's enough demand.
Cathy

Is that for real? I think the new 'respectable' Five would be a very fitting
home for Brookside. Funnily enough I'm really enjoying this new format too -
tightly focusing on individual storylines (apart from Bev and her detestable
son, and apart from that loathsome new family whose name nobody knows!).

It's rather like I suggested on here ages ago, a gradual transition away
from soap and toward self contained drama.
Cathy
Cathy White
2003-07-21 17:34:43 UTC
Post by Radiohead
Post by Cathy White
Apparently, Channel 5 have said that they'll buy the production rights to
Brookie if there's enough demand.
Cathy
Is that for real? I think the new 'respectable' Five would be a very fitting
home for Brookside. Funnily enough I'm really enjoying this new format too -
tightly focusing on individual storylines (apart from Bev and her detestable
son, and apart from that loathsome new family whose name nobody knows!).
It's rather like I suggested on here ages ago, a gradual transition away
from soap and toward self contained drama.
Well, I e-mailed them and they wrote back to say that it was unlikely
they'll buy it, but a friend e-mailed them too and they said they would pass
the request to their production team. So who knows?

I'm not keen on the new format, but then again, I suppose it depends who
they're centering on that week.

Cathy
Cathy
Tamikawat
2003-07-24 02:11:06 UTC
where do you see the show? i live in the cStates. Does it show here?
Edville
2003-07-24 21:10:45 UTC
Post by Tamikawat
where do you see the show? i live in the cStates. Does it show here?
It's easy.

You buy a house in UK.

You move in. Get a telly (you also need a licence - costs abotu 116 pounds).

Watch Ch4.

But be quick, it's finishing up soon.

Nedville

ps If you want to move in here temporarily let me know. Cosy but untidy.