Article in Mag ... SPOILER
Ladyrock
2003-09-12 18:15:17 UTC
For those who asked .......

This is not a spoiler as such because I have a question over who it involves
myself .... but I will leave a long gap for those who do not wish to know

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Is this a big enough gap ??? heheheheh

The article said that before it finished there was to be a marriage between
2 of the most loved characters ?!?!?!?!

Now who is that ??

I am hoping it might be Jimmy and Nikki. Because they are the only ones I
really care about ....... certainly not Ron and Bev ........

and who else is left of the old ones that are much loved ??

Also said that old characters would be returning ......... that could be
other Corkhills for the wedding ??

Just speculating on that though ?? Anyone else read it or have any ideas ??

Also in todays paper ......... they said they had filmed the final episode
but that it was a closely guarded secret but the three involved were Jimmy,
Nikki and Tim ........ :o))))

I know Brookie has gone downhill but it was so good and I will miss it.

Still waiting for someone to fill me in on what happened in this weeks
episode PLEASE !!!!!!

Jo
Ladyrock
2003-09-14 06:54:59 UTC
Post by Ladyrock
2 of the most loved characters ?!?!?!?!
Now who is that ??
I am hoping it might be Jimmy and Nikki. Because they are the only ones I
really care about ....... certainly not Ron and Bev ........
and who else is left of the old ones that are much loved ??
Also said that old characters would be returning ......... that could be
other Corkhills for the wedding ??
Just speculating on that though ?? Anyone else read it or have any ideas
??
Post by Ladyrock
Nikki and Tim ........ :o))))
I know Brookie has gone downhill but it was so good and I will miss it.
Still waiting for someone to fill me in on what happened in this weeks
episode PLEASE !!!!!!
Jo
I remember a while back reading a interview with the actor who plays jimmi
corkhill, and he said "redmon" had told him he would speak the last lines
in
Post by Ladyrock
the final brookside.
Kath
I read that too and I think that will definitely happen ...... it is what
leads up to that that we will speculate on .....