Jimmy Corkhill on MySpace
Mark
2006-03-03 23:15:53 UTC
The wonders of Google! You never know what you may find.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=39767258
_
2006-03-05 15:25:22 UTC
Post by Mark
The wonders of Google! You never know what you may find.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=39767258
LOL!! Ron Dixon is there also !!!!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=50281896
_
2006-03-05 15:31:27 UTC
This is nonsense, none of these are geniune I'm sure
Tom Hawley
2006-03-06 12:33:04 UTC
Post by _
This is nonsense, none of these are geniune I'm sure
So let me get this straight..

You don't believe that this is the real Jimmy Corkhill, or the real Ron
Dixon creating MySpace pages?
Robert Hampton
2006-03-06 19:40:56 UTC
Post by _
This is nonsense, none of these are geniune I'm sure
Are you suggesting Jimmy Corkhill isn't a real person? There's a picture of
him there; how much more proof do you need?
--
Robert Hampton | rhmeuk [at] roberthampton me uk | www.roberthampton.me.uk
---------------'---------------------------------'------------------------
I know everything
2006-03-14 01:38:36 UTC
Post by Robert Hampton
Post by _
This is nonsense, none of these are geniune I'm sure
Are you suggesting Jimmy Corkhill isn't a real person?
Well Jimmy is or was a chracter in Brookside, Dean Sullivan is the real
person. Do you think he would really bother to join this tacky portal ?

There's a picture of
Post by Robert Hampton
him there; how much more proof do you need?
Anyone can copy a picture in to anywhere ! If you look at the so called
friends it get's more laughable... Fern Brittan ?! Oh yes she has a my space
site also...Oh yeah I bet. Some are genuine like Mike Mendoza from talksport
but many are fake believe me