Daughters Sexual Exploits
Timbo
2004-04-06 21:10:41 UTC
Pics of my daughter taken of my hidden webcam
http://www.webcamtricks.0catch.com/JennyFuck.scr
a) If these are pictures of your daughter (and I'm not stoopid enough to
open the link) you're sick; and,
b) Way to be grammatical mate.
David Chapman
2004-04-06 22:34:48 UTC
Post by Timbo
Pics of my daughter taken of my hidden webcam
a) If these are pictures of your daughter (and I'm not stoopid enough to
open the link) you're sick; and,
b) Way to be grammatical mate.
1) If you're so upset about it, take the goddamn link out before you
crosspost it to ten groups that probably haven't seen it.

2) The link ends in .scr. .scr files are executables, not pictures or web
pages. It's either a virus or a hacker tool that turns over control of your
machine to him. You shouldn't need to "if".

3) Even if he was a legit spammer, he wouldn't be ongroup to read your
flame. All you achieved was to become a spammer yourself, forwarding his
post to all the people whose news servers have spam filters. Way to go.

When you see this kind of thing, folks, don't pontificate or get angry.
Just read the headers and report the scumbag to his ISP.

--
Isn't the universe an amazing place? I wouldn't
live anywhere else.
PeterR
2004-04-07 14:26:15 UTC
Post by David Chapman
1) If you're so upset about it, take the goddamn link out before you
crosspost it to ten groups that probably haven't seen it.
no one cares
Post by David Chapman
2) The link ends in .scr. .scr files are executables, not pictures or web
pages. It's either a virus or a hacker tool that turns over control of your
machine to him. You shouldn't need to "if".
no shit sherlock!
but you have also cross-posted-replied! way to go!
David Chapman
2004-04-07 15:06:02 UTC
Post by PeterR
Post by David Chapman
1) If you're so upset about it, take the goddamn link out before you
crosspost it to ten groups that probably haven't seen it.
no one cares
I think anyone who reads uk.media.tv.childrens might.
Post by PeterR
Post by David Chapman
3) Even if he was a legit spammer, he wouldn't be ongroup to read your
flame. All you achieved was to become a spammer yourself, forwarding his
post to all the people whose news servers have spam filters. Way to go.
but you have also cross-posted-replied! way to go!
With the significant difference that I took the spammer's link out. Timbo's
sin wasn't crossposting, it was leaving the content in. Thank you for
playing, come back when you grow up.