how did christy recover so quick?
croft
2003-11-05 00:59:03 UTC
x-no-archive: yes

i may have misse something, but didnt he get done over, wearing
a santa suit, and lose a kidney in hospital?

last scenes see him (i think) make up with jimmy, etc...

i'm confused!
Andy
2003-11-05 00:58:27 UTC
anything goes in telly-land.

I think actually that we were to think that when we saw them moving out it
was a few weeks later after the geezer got hanged an all that business.

Glad the cops let them have the blue ropes back!
Post by croft
x-no-archive: yes
i may have misse something, but didnt he get done over, wearing
a santa suit, and lose a kidney in hospital?
last scenes see him (i think) make up with jimmy, etc...
i'm confused!
---
This email and attachments have been checked for viruses by AVG Antivirus
and is certified Virus- Free.
Fludge
2003-11-05 16:07:10 UTC
He wasn't the only one, Anthony soon got out of that coma. You know what
else -not only did Krusty recover quickly, but he was also the one doing all
the fetching and carrying, whilst fighting fit Marty and Steve just stood
around moralising.