Brookside comes to Casualty!
Radiohead
2003-09-15 15:23:26 UTC
The new series of Casualty started recently - weird to see 'Mick' and
'Josie' back together as man and wife! Even more weird was the fact that
Mick is now called Mike in Casualty. I think it must be Exec. Producer Mal
Young's little in joke!
amstereofan
2003-09-28 14:02:50 UTC
I wish I saw ths anyone got a copy they could send (dsl) ?
Post by Radiohead
The new series of Casualty started recently - weird to see 'Mick' and
'Josie' back together as man and wife! Even more weird was the fact that
Mick is now called Mike in Casualty. I think it must be Exec. Producer Mal
Young's little in joke!
I know !!!!!!!! Couldn't resist a smile ..................