Hello ??
www.amstereoradio.info
2006-06-03 00:46:47 UTC
Anyone on here now ?! I wish ch4 would re-run Brookie from the start
JNugent
2006-06-03 07:15:24 UTC
Post by www.amstereoradio.info
Anyone on here now ?! I wish ch4 would re-run Brookie from the start
There's precious little chance of that.

Perhaps Five might run it, or one of the digital-only channels.
www.amstereoradio.info
2006-06-04 19:25:49 UTC
Hi, there's life on here ! You'd think with More 4 and E4 there would be
room for a re-run...Sinbad seems to be the only one with a 'new job' on TV.
I see Vince Earl is busy off TV also
http://www.speakers.co.uk/csaWeb/speaker,VINEAR2
JNugent
2006-06-14 13:35:44 UTC
Post by JNugent
Post by www.amstereoradio.info
Anyone on here now ?! I wish ch4 would re-run Brookie from the start
There's precious little chance of that.
Perhaps Five might run it, or one of the digital-only channels.
Hi, there's life on here ! You'd think with More 4 and E4 there would be
room for a re-run...Sinbad seems to be the only one with a 'new job' on TV.
I see Vince Earl is busy off TV also
http://www.speakers.co.uk/csaWeb/speaker,VINEAR2
I see that the actor who played "Anthony" is in something on BBC1 this afternoon
("Doctors"). Not many of the Brookside regulars have moved into other TV programmes.

Well, not if you discount Ricky Tomlinson, Sue Johnson, Anna Friel and Amanda
Burton. Any others?