What time and date?
love it
2003-07-25 22:03:54 UTC
Dose any one know when the next one is after this one. Tuesday July 29
11:20PM? As we are going off and I want to set my video recorder, for it.
And if possible, what the video plus number is please.

---
OK Dude
Edville
2003-07-27 21:31:18 UTC
Post by love it
Dose any one know when the next one is after this one. Tuesday July 29
11:20PM? As we are going off and I want to set my video recorder, for it.
And if possible, what the video plus number is please.
---
OK Dude
According to Radio Times, the videoplus number is 478558.

Nikkis Ma Margi comes for her graduation.

She's nasty to Jimmy.

Should be a superb piece of drama.

Nedville

ps Where are you going for your holiday? I hope you get the weather.

Don't worry about Brookie if you miss it. I will fill you in with the
details (or my impression of them at least).

Send me a postcard.

Nedville, in the autumn of his life, sensing a hard winter is in the
air.
C E

Cathy White
2003-07-29 19:47:59 UTC
Post by C E
Next Tuesday's episode (5th August) is at the slightly earlier time of
23:05.
Are we going to have to play "guess what time Brookie's on" every week?

Cathy