Last night's episode (9th Sept)
Ladyrock
2003-09-10 17:49:53 UTC
Can anyone please tell me what happened ??

I am so furious. I checked the times on Teletext - it was supposedly the
usual 11.05 but no. The Stupid Games thing on instead ........ so all I got
was the opening bits ....... :o( So didn't even bother watching it. (Taped
it obviously LOL)

Regarding the rumours of the ending ........ not giving anything away
....... but did anyone else read what was mentioned in this weeks TV Choice
magazine ????

Very interesting ..............

Jo
Nedville

Jo
Jim PKP
2003-09-10 21:13:21 UTC
Post by Ladyrock
Regarding the rumours of the ending ........ not giving anything away
....... but did anyone else read what was mentioned in this weeks TV Choice
magazine ????
Could you do an ending reveal with a long spoiler space? Please?
--
---
| JIM | PKP |