What's happened ?
amstereofan
2003-08-05 22:35:17 UTC
Just had the misfortune to see 20 mins of the current brookside for the
first time this year. I think I saw about 5 mins of an episode last year by
mistake. This is dire. Where is everybody ? The only good bit is they've
re-done the theme tune

It's very sad to see what was one a truly great soap consistently from
1982 - 1998 which the UK should have been proud of degenerate into a shell
of it's former self. It's a complete embarrassment
Edville
2003-08-06 21:55:18 UTC
Can anyone fill me in on what actually happened in today's episode - if
anything?
I did have the TV on, but couldn't be bothered to concentrate on it. That's two
weeks in a row that Brookie has bored me completely beyond caring. I assume I
didn't miss anything important but please correct me if I'm wrong!
- AV
Tim and Steve did a house clearance.

They set a whole storyline around a corpse, a money grabbing niece and
an Irish neighbour.

Joe Orton would've been proud, but there were no laughs.

Nedville