Michael Jackson was an admitted pedophile, you gibbering brainwashed idiots
Jose Sanchez
2010-03-19 07:17:36 UTC
Post the proof to your claim, nigger.
I don't have to prove he is innocent to you. Why give a shit if a
racist idiot thinks he is guilty?
So what if you have ten idiots on your side and one soft shit stabber?
There are millions of people and people who have known Michael Jackson
personally(and they all are saying Michael Jackson is not a child
molester).
But they all agree Michael Jackson was a soft shit stabber of young males.

What does that say?

e=grec
Rot in hell Evan Chandler
2010-03-19 07:27:34 UTC
On 19 Mar, 07:17, Jose Sanchez <***@yahoo.net> wrote:
You admitted, you look for underage sex on search engines.

I can send the original post, if you like?

The more newsgroups you cross-post on to, the more I will remind
people about your unhealthy obsession with children.